Thank you for your interest in Always Best Care Senior Services. We appreciate your interest in our services and our websites. Your right to privacy while visiting and using our websites is very important to Always Best Care, and we are committed to protecting the personally identifiable information that you disclose to us. We want you to know you can trust that we will guard the privacy of information you provide through this website, and we want you to understand our practices with respect how we gather and use the information we collect from visitors to our websites.
What Information is Collected?
Always Best Care collects information from you through your inquiry for more information regarding its business or opportunities to franchise with Always Best Care. You may also disclose other personal information throughout the site that is automatically transmitted to us through your use of the site or through other information you provide to us when you contact us for any reason. The information we may collect includes, but is not limited to, the following:
- Your contact information, such as your name, phone number, email address or physical address;
- Other information regarding your interests in obtaining non-medical in-home care, assisted living referral services or skilled home health care
- Your general financial information such as your approximate net worth or the amount of capital you have to invest in a business;
- Other information regarding your business interests such as when or where you are looking to open a business; and
- Computer data or files, often called “cookies,” which may be sent by your web browser and stored on an individual computer to allow our server to “recognize” you through the navigation of the site.
How is Personal Information Used?
We maintain your personal information to provide you with information you have requested or to contact you in response to your inquiry. We use your personal information for a variety of purposes including, but not limited to:
- Contacting you to provide you with the information you have requested from us;
- Contacting you regarding a specific inquiry you made on our site;
- Tracking information about your last visit, such as technical information related your interest in particular web pages or links; and
- Sending or initiating information regarding Always Best Care and future offers and services.
How is Personal Information Shared and Protected?
We may provide your information to third-party service providers, third-party business partners or vendors for purposes of, including without limitation, data tracking, maintenance or development of the site, or other contracted services provided to you. We may share this information with any subsidiaries, licensees, affiliates, assigns, successors, or other respective owners. We may also share your personal information in connection with law enforcement requests or in response to subpoenas, court orders, or other legal process to establish or exercise our legal rights or defend against legal claims. We do not share any personal information regarding your approximate net worth or capital for investing and do not share your information with any third parties for the purposes of marketing any products or services not related to Always Best Care.
Guidelines for Children
It is our policy to comply with the Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act of 1998 and all other applicable laws. We do not specifically collect information about children nor market our products or services to children. We have no reason to believe that this Site will attract children, or that children will access this Site or provide Personal Information.
How Can Personal Information be Limited or Corrected?
Always Best Care Senior Services
1406 Blue Oaks Boulevard
Roseville, CA 95747
Telephone: 1- 888-430-CARE
Email: [email protected]
Published: March, 2011